Follow the following steps and commands to reset the password:
- Locate the vCloud Usage Meter virtual machine in the vSphere Web Client Navigator and select it.
- Go to the Summary tab.
- Right-click the virtual machine and select Open Console and choose one of the option.
- Log in with usgmtr user name and the password that was configured at installation and press Enter.
- To create your Web application password, at the prompt, type webpass and press Enter.
- Type a Web application password and press Enter. Note: Keep a record of the Web Application password.
- Type exit to return to the virtual machine console.
- Note the URL for accessing the vCloud Usage Meter Web application that appears in the console.
- Use admin as user name and the password configured for webpass to log in to the Web application