1. Click Connect Tenant to begin the process of connecting rhipe with your customer who has already purchased Microsoft Online services through other programs or partners before to rhipe CSP. Connect tenant only establishes a relationship between rhipe and your customer tenant. The existing subscription with the previous subscription provider will remain as in place until you suspend or terminate the subscription.
2. Enter the Enter the name, email and billing address of your customer.
3. Enter the market category (corporate, government, NFP or education) and contact details of your customer.
4. Enter the license quantity that the customer wish to purchase via Microsoft CSP program and click Submit Order. If you are creating an Azure only tenant, click Skip. Also, note that add-ons are only available after you have purchased the main SKUs.
5. You will now be prompted to get your end customer to log in to the rhipe Partner Connect Website using their global administrator credentials. You will also receive a separate email that includes the rhipe Partner Connect Website link that you can forward to your customer's admin.
6. The admin of the end customer can proceed to the rhipe Prime Partner Connect Website using the Partner Connect link. Alternatively, you can also also do this on behalf of your customer if you have the log in credentials.
7. Log in using the customer’s Global Administrator credentials.
8. Accept the Directory Connection of your tenant.
9. Confirm the tenant details.
10. Once confirmed, you will be greeted with a sign in page to your Admin Center - here you need to accept rhipe as a 'Delegated Admin' to enable rhipe to provision Microsoft online service Licenses for the end customer.
11. Accept rhipe as a 'Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider and Administrator' by ticking 'yes' and click 'Authorise CSP'.
12. You can see that rhipe is now a CSP Admin under 'Partner Relationships'. Try to refresh the page if you cannot see it.