SkyKick's Backup service was created to provide your customers the insurance they need to know their data is protected. There are several key differences that SkyKick Cloud Backup has compared to other solutions out there:
• Easy Setup: Nothing to install: Auto-discovery of mailboxes, SharePoint sites and OneDrive for Business accounts makes setup and subscribing a snap.
• Fast Search, One-click restore: Find lost data lightning-fast and restore to their original location with a single click. Permissions respected, and no file overwrites.
• Unlimited backup for a fixed cost: Six snapshots daily. No data caps or overages for Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business.
• Unlimited retention: No matter how long you need data backed up, SkyKick Cloud Backup does it for one fixed price.
• Automatically add to backup: SkyKick Cloud Backup by default will automatically add new mailboxes and SharePoint/OneDrive users. Or, you can choose to be alerted to new users and add as desired.
• Self-Service Portal available for your customer: You can grant your customer access to the Self-ServicePortal where they can perform the search and restore themselves.
• Free Phone Support: For more information, see Cloud Backup Support.
• Optimized for Partners: SkyKick develops applications specifically to empower its Partners to build successful cloud businesses. Because we don’t sell directly to customers, our focus for every application and new feature is on what will help grow your business.