The Citrix Service Provider Program is a Citrix partner program designed specifically for service providers who provide and/or resell hosted software services to end-user customers. The Citrix Service Provider Program helps partners build high-value hosted workspace businesses through extensive guidance, support and tools to plan, build, market and sell.
With Citrix, service providers can:
- Quickly develop and scale up a complete hosted workspace infrastructure based on validated Citrix Reference Architectures to offer a full range of cloud-based services, including hosted applications, Desktops-as-a-Service, secure file sync and sharing, plus mobile device management.
- Differentiate hosted workspace solutions with customizable offerings for market verticals and niches
- Expand quickly and strategically through special product licenses and flexible pay-as-you-go licensing with no up-front license fee commitments
- Focus on hosted business growth using the Citrix Service Provider Center of Excellence, a comprehensive, prescriptive resource center for business planning, market sizing, sales planning, demand generation and customer on-boarding
- Leverage the expertise and assistance of Citrix technical support and consulting