By deploying Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, you are essentially purchasing one SKU which gives you access to multiple Cloud Products. The products that you gain access to are as follows which decreases your costs and increases your efficiency
- Red Hat CloudForms, providing cloud management and orchestration across multiple hypervisors, public cloud providers, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Red Hat Satellite, providing life-cycle management coverage across all Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, from the physical infrastructure itself to tenant workloads (Note: customers must purchase Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure with Smart Management to receive this functionality)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, providing Datacenter virtualization hypervisor and management for traditional workloads
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, providing a massively scalable, fault-tolerant platform for the development of a managed private or public cloud for cloud-enabled workloads based on Red Hat OpenStack technology optimized for and integrated with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, forming the basis of both Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization at the hosted operating system layer. In addition, a customer can opt to purchase Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure with Red Hat Enterprise Linux unlimited guests.