The Enrolled-Authorized stage is mandatory to be completed by all Partners who are currently transacting through the Program. The enrollment is simply accepting the agreement and later completing necessary trainings. The following are the necessary tasks involved in this stage.
- VMware Partner Connect Contract Agreement to be signed by the Primary Contact (Refer the email attached sent by VMware with a link) – to be completed immediately
- VSP Foundation Trainings completed by 2 x Partner Resources (Trainings can be accessed through Partner Central >> Click Partner University Tab – search for VSP Foundation)
- Ethics and Compliance Training completed by 1 x Partner Resource (Trainings can be accessed through Partner Central >> Click Partner University Tab – search for Ethics Compliance - this training is renewed every 2 years)
- Program Fee (amount to be announced by VMware)
- Due Diligence Questionnaire (only if required by VMware through an email)
- VOP-CP with Committed Contract to Transact for Hosting/Managed Services offerings Resources (Trainings can be accessed through Partner Central >> Click Partner University Tab – search for VOP-CP)
Further, you would then progress into corresponding Partner Tier levels based on requirements. For more details, please refer page 24 of Partner Connect Program Guide