Search our FAQs, knowledge base, blogs and other resources!

How do I license under SPLA if a single SharePoint server is supporting both internal and external sites?

If a single running instance of the software is used both for sites providing internal-facing content, and for sites providing external-facing content, you must report both SAL (internal content) and processor (for external content) licenses for this environment.

your image
Santhosh Simon
Partner Enablement Specialist (Hybrid Cloud)
I work with 900+ service providers to help BUILD, SHAPE and GROW their cloud services - be it a private, hosted or hybrid environment.