XenApp and XenDesktop Premium will help maximise efficiency, driving down costs and maximising profit through efficient scale and by offering the best features to your customers.
As announced at the Citrix Summit Partner Conferernce in Los Angeles in January 2017, Citrix acquired Unidesk and partners can now use Citrix App Layering to significantly reduce the complexisty of all desktop and application delivery services they offer.
For more information don’t hesitate to contact Darren, and here’s a video of Elastic Layering
The most successful Citrix partners are all reporting Premium along with other key products including NetScaler and ShareFile. For more information on NetScaler and ShareFile please use the links at the end of this document.
- Comtrade SCOM Management Packs
- NetScaler Insightnetwork monitoring of user experience
- Hosted Server VDI(not XenApp, but server based desktops for developers for example)
- XenServer Enterprise Edition
- Single Application SKU– deliver a single XenApp application at a reduced cost – good for ISVs etc.
- Cloud Provider Packs- Speed DaaS implementation with seamless app technology for personal and business app access, mobility pack and implementation productivity technologies.
- Citrix Provisioning Server(MCS on steroids)
- Cloud Portal Services Manager for apps and desktops (multi-tenancy and self-service)
- NetScaler SSL VPN Client (full SSL VPN – equivalent to the Universal Gateway license on the price list)
- CloudBridge (software client consumption)
XenApp and XenDesktop Feature Matrix