The correct process to access the key(s) are as follows:
- Ensure that you are logging into the portal using the correct email id associated with your current agreement. You may also contact rhipe to obtain this info.
- If you can access the portal but cannot access a product key, chances are that the key may not be pushed out to your VLSC portal yet.
- You, as the SPLA partner would need to call Microsoft Product Activation Line (see contact details here).
- Advise the MS consultant that you are after the SPLA product key.
- You/partner will need to confirm some or all the following info:
- Program Type (i.e. SPLA),
- Authorization or Enrolment # (i.e. your SPLA Agreement #)
- Company name
- Contact Name and;
- Email id
- Confirm the product details (product name, edition, version) for which you require the license keys as well as the license type (i.e. KMS or MAK -see details here).
Microsoft will then be able to release the keys into the partner’s VLSC portal within 1-2 days. They may also email you the license keys if you wish for sooner access.