The process to upgrade user to Windows 10 Enterprise is simple and seamless with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
To install Windows 10 Enterprise on a PC with Windows 10 Pro version 1607 already in use:
1. Go to Settings->Access Work or School ->Connect
2. Click Join this device to Azure Active Director
3. Enter the credentials of a user with Windows 10 Enterprise license and sign in. The following box will appear after the Azure AD join is successful.
4. OS will then turn from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise and all the appropriate Windows 10 Enterprise features are unlocked.
To join a device to Azure AD the first time the PC is started
1. During the initial setup, on the Who owns this PC?page, select My Organization and then click Next.
2. On the Choose how you’ll connectpage, select Join Azure AD, and then click Next
3. On the Let’s get you signed inpage, enter the Azure AD credentials, and then click Sign in
Now the device is Azure AD joined to the company’s subscription. The OS will then turn from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise and all the appropriate Windows 10 Enterprise features are unlocked.