There are three type of DocuSign subcription licenses, each type of licences give different entitlements for users.
1. Base Product subscriptions (Mandatory)
Base Product subscription is a mandatory licence for DocuSign customers. There are 2 type of DocuSign Base product subscriptions:
- Licensed by per user per year
- 100 transactions per user by default, transactions are pooled at tenant level, though Docusign does not keep track of user transactions for the 1st year.
- Tiered pricing available from 5 seats onwards, up to 35% discount on list price
- Licenced by number of envelopes
- Envelopes can be shared by unlimited number of users
2. Options (Optional)
There are three options:
- Connector Add-ons
- Connector Add-ons are add-ons that connect DocuSign to 3rd party software and services such as SharePoint, Salesforce, Google Apps etc.
- Connector add-ons are licensed by per seat per year.
- Authentication options
- Recipient identity authentication option let Docusign users request receipients to provide additional information to prove their identity. When a business requires a higher security threshold. Identity authentication methods include phone and SMS.
- Additional transactions
- Additional are transactions are purchased when the customers need more transactions than the total transactions included with user licences.
Mandatory Premier Support (15% of total price) is required for all DocuSign base product subscriptions and options.