Deploying Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud is simple and can be deployed in the following methods:
1.Standard Protection Agent Install - This installation method downloads a small installer that manages the full installation of the Protection Agent. It requires:
- A user login for your Endpoint Protection Cloud account
- Your physical presence at the computer or a remote connection to it
2. Redistributable installer package - Enables a network administrator to push out the Protection Agent for Endpoint Protection Cloud to the computers requiring protection. It provides a silent install of Endpoint Protection Cloud. (NOTE: The Redistributable Package can also be configured for deployment using Microsoft Active Directory.)
3. Email invitation - Enables you to send email invitations to download the Protection Agent for Endpoint Protection Cloud:
- Up to 50 email addresses separated by a semicolon can be submitted
- Invitation contains a URL valid for 30 days unless withdrawn by the admin
- Allows computer user to perform the installation themselves without administrator intervention.
- An Administrator can revoke the invitation, if necessary.