The ‘Virtual Machine History’ Report that could be exported from the Usage Meter tool provides information on usage based on Virtual Machine powered on and powered off timestamps. This data could be correlated to the total amount of reserved vRAM calculated for billing purposes.
To Generate a Virtual Machine History Report:
- Login to Usage Meter Interface https://<Usage_Meter_IP>:8443/um using the username and password configured during installation.
- Click the Reports link near the top right of the window.
- Choose “Virtual Machine History” from Report dropdown.
- Select the Customer or choose “All”.
- Select the period of which report to be collected.
- Click Export.