Partners can identify Partner ID and Contract Number from VMware’s Business Portal logging through rhipe’s Prism Portal. Please follow the below steps to navigate into the section:
- Log into rhipe’s PRISM portal
- Navigate to Programs on the left hand tool bar and select the “VMware” tile
- Click on “Access VMware Business Portal” tile
- In the VMware Business Portal, click on Contracts and Active Contracts
- Partner ID is the number specified under “SP PRM ID”
- Contract ID is the number specified under “Contract No”
Site ID is a custom field which can be a name (or) a number that can be used by the Partner to identify their infrastructure resources. For example, if there are multiple Data Centre, you can name Site IDs as “Site-1” or “Site-2” and so on.