Microsoft Office 365 via shared computer activation
This section contains frequently asked questions relating to Microsoft Office 365 via shared computer activation
- What is Shared Computer Activation (SCA) for Office 365 proplus?
- What are the main benefits of shared computer activation for office 365?
- What Office versions support Shared Computer Activation?
- Who can participate in the SCA Program?
- Can I use Office 365 ProPlus with a partner-hosted solution?
- Can I deploy Office 365 ProPlus on Azure?
- Which Office 365 subscriptions include shared computer activation?
- How many devices can be activated via shared computer activation?
- How does this affect my spla usage?
- Can service providers in the SCA Program only host Office 365 ProPlus, Project Online Professional and Visio Pro for Office 365 if the licenses were purchased through CSP?
- Is Office 365 ProPlus via the SPLA program?
- Is a Remote Desktop Services Subscriber Access License (RDS SAL) required to host Office 365 ProPlus, Project Online Professional and Visio Pro for Office 365?
- Will a partner in the SCA Program need to execute an amendment to their Master SPLA Agreement?