Nonprofit in CSP
This section contains frequently asked questions regarding Nonprofit in CSP
- What are the prerequisites for a partner to sell nonprofit sku to customers?
- What are the prerequisites for my customer to qualify for nonprofit offers?
- What is the process for customers to qualify for nonprofit offers?
- How do I know if my customer is eligible for nonprofit price?
- What if the customer is nonprofit eligible but the tenant isn’t tagged as nonprofit, can the customer still get nonprofIt pricing in CSP?
- What needs to be done before I can sell nonprofit licenses to my non-profit customers?
- What are the various nonprofit sku available under CSP?
- Can I as a partner complete the registration on behalf of my nonprofit customer?
- How does Microsoft inform the customer when the validation process is completed? Will I as a partner get any notification?
- What if my customer loses the nonprofit eligibility. Can I still create new tenant with commercial pricing?
- Are qualified nonprofit organizations sent automatic emails when they need to renew their validation?
- Is there a nonprofit SKU for Azure?
- Can a customer qualify for other offers, like Education or Government, in addition to Nonprofit?