Microsoft Cloud Agreement Customer Acceptance Confirmation
What you need to do to prepare for the Microsoft Cloud Agreement customer acceptance confirmation requirement
- What is the requirement around confirming customer acceptance of the Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA)?
- What has changed?
- What action do I need to take?
- How do I enter the required information through PRISM portal for my customers?
- What will happen if I do not take action?
- Will my customer's subscriptions be affected if I do not confirm the acceptance of MCA?
- What customer scenarios require confirmation of customer acceptance of the MCA?
- Can I provide the signer information of all my customers to rhipe in bulk to confirm my customers’ MCA acceptance?
- What happens when Microsoft updates the MCA? Do I need obtain re-confirmation of the new MCA?
- What products are affected by this change?
- Where can I download the latest copy of Microsoft Cloud Agreement?
- Can I confirm the acceptance for existing customers separate from their new purchases or seat additions?
- I am a PRISM API user. What changes need to be made for my custom integration with PRISM API?