This section contains frequently asked questions regarding Azure Not-For-Profit.
- What are the Microsoft Azure non-for profits (NFP) benefits for a customer?
- What will happen once the customer has consumed the allocated NFP funding from Microsoft?
- Can a NFP customer have a CSP subscription, in conjunction to Microsoft NFP subscription within the same Azure tenancy?
- What are the prerequisites for a customer to qualify for Microsoft NFP benefits?
- How can an NFP organisation register Microsoft NonProfit benefits?
- How can a Rhipe partner check if there end customer is qualified for NFP benefits?
- Can a Rhipe partner complete the registration on behalf of a NFP customer?
- How long does the NFP eligibility last?
- Can a NFP customer buy Express Route through Azure NFP credits?
- Do the NFP credits roll up to the next year?
- Can the NFP customer leverage the Azure credit towards other Microsoft products?