Microsoft Price Adjustment 2019
This section contains important information regarding adjustments to Microsoft's pricing for 2019
- Why are Microsoft adjusting prices for the Australian dollar now?
- What are the changes to the Australian dollar pricing?
- How frequently do Rhipe plan to make these changes?
- How frequently does Microsoft adjust pricing in Australian dollar?
- Which Volume Licensing programs will be impacted?
- How are prices going to be changed for government/public sector customers?
- How are any promotional offers being designed to offset this price increase?
- I have an existing customer subscription with rhipe. When will I be affected?
- How do I check the subscription renewal dates of the subscriptions of my customers?
- If I create a new CSP subscription with rhipe before January 1st 2019, what price do I need to pay for the subscription?
- If I create a new CSP annual billing subscription with rhipe before January 1st 2019, what price do I need to pay for the subscription?
- I created a new CSP subscription in the month of December 2018. What price will I be charged if I add licenses later?
- If I move my customer subscriptions from another CSP provider to rhipe CSP, will I be billed the current price before price increment for another 12 months?
- How do I transition my customers’ subscriptions to rhipe CSP to secure the price for another 12 months?
- I can only move the new subscription to rhipe after January 1st 2019. Is there anything I can do to secure the old price?
- How does this change impact existing Volume Licensing contracts?